Use of the Mooch Art Supplies website
You confirm that all of the information provided is true and accurate. You agree not to use a false name or register as someone else without that person’s prior knowledge and permission.
Mooch Art Supplies reserves the right to modify or withdraw any products from the website with or without prior warning. If modifications are made without prior notification it is the customer’s responsibility to make sure they are aware of these changes.
We take utmost care that product information and descriptions are correct and accurate. However you also acknowledge that there may be inaccuracies or errors in the information provided on the website. Mooch Art Supplies will not be liable for any losses occurred due to inaccurate descriptions, information or images on the website. Our liability is confined to the value of the goods alone.
Suitability for use
Whilst Mooch Art Supplies take good care to maintain the highest of standards of quality in their products, it is however the customers responsibility to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for their particular requirements and that the goods arrive in an acceptable condition. Many of our products are made from natural substances whose behaviour can vary in different environments. Their structure can also vary according to the process used in their assembly. Mooch Art Supplies will, in no circumstances, entertain claims for the value of work alleged to have been adversely affected by use of any our products which prove to be unsatisfactory to the user. Our liability is therefore confined to the value of the goods alone.
All personal information entered into our website when an order is made is treated in the strictest confidence. All your information will be retained on a secure server purely for use in relation to the processing of your order.
We will only share personal information with our suppliers in order to process the order. We will never sell or give away personal information to another company or persons not involved with processing your order.
In placing an order with us and thereby creating a contract, the process is as follows.
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process by following the instructions.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- Order acceptance, payment processing and the completion of the contract between you and Mooch Art Supplies will take place once goods are despatched unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have changed or cancelled the order by contacting us within 24 hours of placing the order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
Orders by Post/Phone
Unfortunately we cannot take orders over the phone however you are able to post your order by clearly writing or typing the order with the details above and along with a cheque, post to Mooch Art Supplies, Jactin House, 24 Hood Street, Manchester, M4 6WX
Value Added Tax at a rate of 20% is added to all orders within the EU.
Orders of £40 or over are subject to free postage and packing. A flat £3.99 courier charge is added to all orders which do not reach this sum. For shipments weighing more than 20kg a surcharge will apply. For shipments outside of the UK please get in touch with the shop and we will calculate the carriage on a cost basis.
Please enquire with the store about discounts for large orders. Packs and boxes are already discounted but if you are spending over £200 you may be eligible for a further discount.